Pisqueya Vegan Tacos
roasted cauliflower tacos
- 1 head of cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded radish
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red and/or yellow peppers
- 1 cup guacamole or diced avocado
- Pisqueya Medium Buzz
- 6-9 soft corn tortillas
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
2. Core the cauliflower and cut into small 1-inch florets. Do not include any stems.
3. Whisk together oil, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt, pour over cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
4. Spread out cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes on the center rack. The florets should roast until browned but still crispy-tender. Make sure to stir halfway through.
5. While your cauliflower roasts, chop/dice/shred your veggies and toppings.
6. Toast your tortillas in the oven or on a skillet, or serve them up as is if you like them soft.
7. Line up your tortillas, stuff them with your veggies/toppings and drizzle with Pisqueya.