Shrimp Tacos With Passion Fruit Aioli
By Chef Zee
- 6 to 8 corn or flavor tortillas
- 1 Lb wild caught shrimp
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup Pisqueya Spicy Sweet
- 1 cup pickled red onions
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 cup mayo
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 1 tbsp black pepper
1. Rinse and pat the shrimp dry, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with the salt, pepper, garlic powder. Add lime juice and toss to coat evenly. Let rest while you prepare the passion fruit aioli.
2. Whisk mayo and Pisqueya Spicy Sweet for a passion fruit aioli and set aside.
3. Cook shrimp 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Warm or fire grill the tortillas and assemble the tacos in this order: Avocado spread, cabbage, shrimp, onions then top generously with the aioli and more spicy sweet Pisqueya sauce if needed.