A Dominican-Mexican Michelada
- 6 oz tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pisqueya Smoky Hot
- 2 limes
- 1 dash Chili-salt Blend (We use Tajin)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 celery stick
- 12 oz Presidente Pilsner Beer
1. Add chili-salt to a wide, shallow dish. Rub the rim of the glass with 1 fresh lime. Dip the glass into the chili-salt to create a chili-salt rimmed glass.
2. Add the juice of 1 lime into the glass, hot sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper. Mix to combine.
3. Fill the glass with ice and top with beer. Gently stir to combine keeping the carbonation in tact.
4. Enjoy immediately.